Tuesday, August 10, 2010

HELLO!!!

I finally figured out how to post! I, like Kyle, will only be posting when I have something meaningful to say. Also music is a huge inspirational so you will often see me refer to songs and artists who have influenced me in some way. I just wanted to say in advance I am not trying to use the blog as a platform to advertise I just want to share the bit of songs that moved me. I will always post the artist and song along with any lyrics used (if I know them) to avoid legal issues. If you choose to look up the artist awesome , if not that's cool too. I am looking forward to posting and reading the feedback.
Blessings,
Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to add that I will also be using music in my posts, and that everything Alyssa said goes for me too.

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete